Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Welcome to Schmypical!

Welcome to my first blog post. I'm new at this, so bear with me as I learn how to be a blogger.

I'm Tracey. Wife to a great guy, Mom to 3 awesome kids. My daughter is 5 and my identical twin boys are 4. The boys were diagnosed with autism at around 18 months old. This blog is going to be about lots of things, but mostly it will be about autism.

I have strong opinions. They may not be the same as yours. I welcome opposing views. I'm still very new to the world of autism, and my opinions are always changing. I will rant and go on tirades. I'll get preachy and I'll probably judge a little bit. Above all, I am hoping to change the way you see people with autism. Because even though there is a growing awareness of Autism,  acceptance is greatly lacking.

So welcome to my blog and happy Autism Acceptance Month!


No comments:

Post a Comment